Your brows frame your face and your lashes enhance your eyes. With pale or barely visible brows, your face looks unfinished.
Strong brows are in fashion. The emphasis on the brow is empowering, but there are physical, chemical, and biological stressors that can leave lashes and brows looking and feeling dry and brittle. Such stressors include the natural aging process, diet, environment, hormones, and genetics.
Lash and brow conditioners and serums not only help defend against these stressors but they also help leave lashes and brows looking nourished, healthy, and with a fuller appearance. For example, the RapidLash® and RapidBrow® formulas contain a blend of innovative ingredients that help enhance the appearance of lashes, brows, and hair. Each of the formulas contains a special proprietary blend of ingredients called the Hexatein® Complex, which uses the latest technology and the highest quality ingredients to provide revitalizing nourishment to areas weakened by stress, diet, or aging.
With this revitalization, your brows and lashes can grow fuller and longer. One of our clients had lost the outer third of her eyebrows and her lashes were sparse. Using RapidLash® on both lashes and brows has brought them back to life.
Brows and lashes need to be cared for, just as your skin and hair need nourishment. Products like RapidLash® and RapidBrow® help keep them healthy and full, but your home care needs to include:
- Removing mascara before bed. Always. Mascara formulas can be drying and should be removed before any lash product is applied.
- Removing makeup using a gentle touch. Scrubbing can break lashes.
- Using a mild eye makeup remover that leaves the lashes and brows clean and hydrated.
- Applying lash/brow serum or conditioner regularly.
- Replacing mascara regularly. Old mascara can degrade and start to hold bacteria.
- Curling your lashes before applying mascara.
- Avoiding rubbing your eyes in general. You can pull out your lashes without realizing what you are doing.
- Eating a diet rich in Vitamin A, biotin, iron, protein, Vitamins C, D and E, and zinc.
Remember – if you use false lashes, remove all adhesive carefully. Leaving adhesive on can lead to loss of lashes.